THE ANGLICAN CHURCH OF CHRIST CHURCH, BRITTANY
Are you looking for a new challenge in beautiful Brittany, enjoying ‘la vie française’?
We are an English speaking Chaplaincy, looking for a priest who will enjoy ministering in this diverse rural area.
The Bishop seeks to appoint an experienced priest to this growing Chaplaincy, who will:
- be passionate about the Christian faith, and excited by the opportunity to develop the ministry of this church.
- be a team leader encouraging and guiding the whole Chaplaincy.
- be welcoming to all and be comfortable with a variety of worship styles.
- have Christ Church’s mission statement as their objective – ‘To know Jesus Christ and make Him known’.
The post offers a stipend of 14,000 Euros, appropriate accommodation, utilities costs, standard French social security contributions, complementary medical insurance cover and all expenses of office.
- Further information and application form from:
- The Appointments Secretary, Catherine Jackson
- Diocese in Europe, 14 Tufton Street, London SW1P 3QZ
- E-mail: email@example.com
- For an informal conversation please contact:
- The Venerable Meurig Williams
- The Archdeacon of France